Quick summary of what I did (achieved?) after 10 weeks since the launch of WoW’s 6th (if I counted correctly) expansion.
- 5 characters at max level (NE DH, Orc Shammy, Troll Warrior, Orc Rogue, Dwarf Paladin)
- 9 more level 100 chars (every class besides Monk, and Warrior/Rogue twice :P)
- started to get mostly one of every class towards max level (or even just starting) on Alliance side as well (Priest 72, Hunter 60, Mage 20 – missing Warlock, Druid, DK, Monk)
- used my Level 100 bost (Pally), still have the Level 90 boost
- 2 class hall quest lines done, 2 more mostly done, 1 just started
- iLvl 851 (Shammy), 848 (DH), 841 (Warrior), 834 (Rogue)
- zero exalted WQ factions, many revered
- started/grabbed at least one artifact weapon on 3 more chars
- Finally levelled some pets with the event, sitting at 55 Level 25 ones now
- Still trying to finish the Naval mission achievements
- Started Tanaan on one character, very low prio
- Timewalking is really fun
- Still haven’t done more than one Mythic – I just don’t like 5mans
- Transmog is still one of my favorite features
Downloaded the free FarCry3: Blood Dragon and gave it a shot. The intro is really nice and the tutorial made me laugh very hard, it’s basically excellent if you love 80s movies (and/or Kung Fury).
Sadly I’m just not in the market for shooters as it seems, I didn’t really enjoy the first level and stopped playing pretty soon after. Which is a shame, it looked tremendously fun at the start. But I am pretty sure it’s because of the shooting stuff, level design and general “ranged mobs are trying to kill me”. I think I only made it through ME1+2 because I could use a Sniper Rifle + cover the whole time. And because I loved the setting, the story and everything. The shooting was… ok.
At first I was a bit hesitant to play Diablo 3 again but after a quick 3.5 hours I was rushed through 3 Torment V rifts and few other things and boom – my Barbarian is Level 70, Paragon ~50 and at 8/10 Chapter 4. So I now just need a weapon to roll a socket on and do solo GRift 20 and Chapter 4 is done – with 4h /played. Too quick? Maybe. 4h of fun? Hell yes.