Tried out the Random Heroics tonight, very impressed. Lucky with groups, ok. But I’m so glad you can keep your cross-server group and just go on and on and on.
Didn’t really count my Emblems, but I think it’s been 7 Frost and about 40 Triumph for my Shammy:
- Razorscale, Weekly Raid
- ToC 10
- “Daily” Heroic
- Countless random heroics
This “disenchant” feature could have been ace.
Instead it’s bringing stupdity up to the next level.
I’m not talking about the first boss, where only our disenchanter greeded and got the Abyss Crystal. As he’s from another server, I’m not sure we could have rolled and traded it then.
I’m also not talking about the second boss, where I still didn’t get it and passed. The other 4 all chose “Disenchant” and one randomly got the Crystal – fine.
No, I’m talking about the next boss, where 4 people chose “Disenchant” and our tank druid wanted to “Need” the cloth belt, as it was a clear upgrade for his healing set. But no, he could not click “Need”. We don’t know if it’s because he wears leather, because he joined as Tank in the LFG tool, why we couldn’t change “Need before Greed” to “Group Loot” or why the hell this can happen that some upgrade is automatically sharded…
Resubscribed to second accounts for a month, so I had a little task for my 61 Blood Elf Paladin to do – the epic Charger quest line (no, cheating at the trainer is not allowed).
So I was at the part with the material costs, and there was no Pristine Black Diamond on the Horde AH, so this happened:
- Account A, toon aa, buys a Pristine Black Diamond on the Alliance AH in SW.
- Account A, toon aa trades to Account B, toon ab.
- Account B, toon ab flies to Booty and puts it on the Neutral AH.
- Account A, toon hc uses Engineering to get to Gadgetzan.
- Account A, toon hc buys the Diamond, sends it to Account A, toon hd.
- Account A, toon hd puts it into Guild Bank hX.
- Account C, toon he takes it out of Guild Bank hX, sends a mail to Account C, toon hf.
- Account C, toon hf can turn in the quest. Voila, trade complete.
Lost me somewhere in between? I nearly did…