When I read this post on Hunter pets, I started my reply with a huge summary about wow races, in my usual way of telling people what I think, no matter if they want to listen.
Then I did a quick cut and paste and present this post instead. So Jaedia’s dislike of female Orcs is to blame. Purely.
Anyway, I noticed that ny taste of wow races has changed so much over the years:
- Awesome: Human female, Orc male, Dwarf male
- OK: Tauren male, Gnome female, NE female
- Ugly: The rest, especially Undead
- No,no,no,no: Dwarf female, NE male
- Awesome: Orcs, Troll male, Human+NE female, Gnomes
- OK: The rest
- No,no,no,no: BE male, NE male
Which leaves me with these choices, for now:
- Orc Rogue, male: hell yeah, screw the 90% lookalike Undead Rogues with their weird animations
- Tauren Druid, male: Not much to choose from
- Troll Warrior, male: I love the animations, plus it’s a rare combo – win.
- Orc Shaman, female: Apart from all the horrible hairstyles, very nice.
- Undead Mage, male: While I dislike Undead in general, male Priests and Mages are ok. With a dress *snicker*
- Human Rogue, female: I chose Human for the shortened rep grinds and nice racials, plus the looks are ok. Now I’m a bit jealous of Gnomes, they’re nice. And extra sneaky.
- Blood Elf Paladin, female: See above, can’t wait to be a cow lady. Sick of Blood Elves.
- Orc Hunter, male: Nothing to say here, Orcs make really cool Hunters – male or female. Next best bet is Troll male and NE female. Oh, and Dwarves.
- Blood Elf Warlock, female: A toon I rolled at the very start of TBC to “have a look at the new race and starting zone”. I find Warlock the best fit for a Blood Elf, and although I’m sick of the general abundance of them, I’m happy with my Warlock.
- Blood Elf Priest, male: Not happy with the model, I dread the decision a bit. Not really sure which race I’d pick if I changed it.
- Undead Death Knight, male: Most DKs are Blood Elves or Orcs it seems, and I already had a Troll plate wearer, so Undead it was. Quite happy with the choice.
Edit: What the hell, WordPress. Would you please stop eating my formatting? Wall of Massive Text without paragraphs sucks…
Running my daily randoms whenever time permits, DPS/Tank/Healer at 80 and Mage at 79 for Triumph and XP.
So far still happy with all the randoms, apart from a weird tank every now and then or DPS where I do more DPS on my Rogue than the 2 others, it’s fine.
When I installed RankWatch, first out of curiosity how much hits I would get, I thought people might be pissed, until now one person didn’t respond and I’ve already got like 10 “Thank You”, because they seemed to have misplaced stuff on their bars, dinged 80 recently and forgot to train or were lost in dualspec Nice addon.
Over and out.
I’m one of the people who can’t ever have enough bagspace. Seriously.
I just stumbled upon this nice post by KarthisAndrew of Teeth and Claws, back when he played WoW. I’ve not so much got raiding stuff in my bags nowadays, but it’s still full. Basically on every character I have, and it’s not that I abuse all my alts as bank characters. 70 Hunter – Leather, 70 Priest – Enchanting mats, 70 Warlock – all Northrend food, 7x Mage – Engineering mats, 80 Shaman & Druid – Herbs, 80 Warrior – Ore and Bars, 6x Paladin – Gems and JC mats… No wonder they’re all mostly full. Then the older characters (Rogue, Warrior and Druid especially) have a bank full of old Tier gear I don’t want to delete or sell and a ton of other stuff. Soo glad mounts and pets are spells nowadays.
But let’s get to the gory details:
Can’t stay away from the Voodoo. Seriously, I love them. Sometimes only to dust off some lowbie alt. (I most often refer to them as the “Army of Alts[tm]“) and have some fun and getting fancy titles and rewards.
My effort of the last years paid off already, I managed to get the Brewmaster title 9x some weeks ago. And that was with less effort than some people had because I got the first achievement about 5min after logging in. OK, it involved some summoning magic into BRD, but it didn’t take long. Level 70 Brewmaster alt ftw.
Anyway, now it’s Hallow’s End. My main has it, of course (only missing the silly christmas hat for my violet drake :/), so the focus is on those:
- Warrior (80), missing only the Hallowed Helm
- Druid (80), Hallowed Helm, Sinister Squashling and G.N.E.R.D. Rage
- Warlock (70), Rotten Hallow, G.N.E.R.D. Rage and the Tricks & Treats roundtrip
- Ally Rogue (74), Horseman, the Savior quest, finding an Orc to mask and eating candy. yum
Will probably pass on everything else besides trying to get the mount on my main, anyway, 2 fun weeks ahead when raiding is a bit boring, although I hope we can get some 25man action again.